sign up
Durham NC Dating


Happy go lucky

Sunday, September 8, 2019

God is with England

yes, I am a cricket fan. But actually I am a sports lover. I follow premier league, la liga, cannot just start following Juventus for Ronaldo sake or PSG for Maria and Neymar sake. The followers of recent cricket world cup cricket would vouch that God wanted England to win it. From the scare of going out to winning it against great odds gave me a strange feeling. 

I started to think of all my failures and realised that if God really wants something for me it would happen no matter what. the recent ashes test which stokes won reaffirmed my faith. As if Ben stokes is the chosen one.  P v Sindhu destroyed okahura in world championship after losing to her so many times. 
Lessons to learn
1. Keep trying and never give up
2. God has plans for all of us, we just have to keep faith
Kyunki as the movie gully boy says apna time aayega.


No comments: